America’s railroads are critical infrastructure and America’s railroaders are out there, every day, helping to keep our country supplied, fed, and clothed. As rail workers continue to work for everyone else, The Myers Firm continues to work for railroaders.
The Myers Firm is handing out face-masks to rail workers. We are monitoring Covid-related railroad developments and informing railroaders of what we learn.
For our clients, The Myers Firm also continues to move cases forward. We remain in constant contact with our clients and their families. We are continuing our investigations into the accidents that injured our clients. Where it is not possible to take in-person depositions, we are taking virtual depositions. Where railroads refuse to participate in virtual depositions, we are asking the courts to compel them to do so. And we are continuing to settle cases to put money into our clients’ hands. Some of our recent settlements include:
- $1.25 Million for a carman injured while moving a heavy object
- $750,000 for an electrician injured in motor vehicle accident on the way to work
- $450,000 for a railroad electrician who injured his back at work
- $400,000 for a trackman who injured his knee
- 300,000 for a car inspector with cervical spine injury
- $275,000 for a conductor who suffered foot injuries
- $200,000 for a trackman who suffered shoulder and back injuries
- $130,000 for a trackman’s repetitive stress knee injuries
In addition to railroad cases, The Myers Firm handles automobile and trucking accident cases, medical malpractice and nursing home cases, and injuries from defective products as well.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.mflaw.com. Or give us a call at 888.290.6888. Our attorneys, investigators and staff are happy to speak with anyone who may need our help.
Most importantly: Be smart and be safe. Nothing is more important than your health and the health of your loved ones.